Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Waiting for a waiting blog post?

If you've been waiting for a waiting blog post, you've been waiting awhile! Sorry, I just realized it's been forever since I wrote on here. I think about it, but I just never sit down and do it!

We still have the 7th gift from the "Seven Spiritual Gifts of Waiting" book to be discussed, but that can wait until next time. Today's post is just gibberish, I think!

We did take our house off the market, so that is actually a big relief for the moment. We're getting ready to update paperwork for the adoption again. How many times we will have to do that is anyone's guess! Our daughter is back in preschool for her last year and I'm suddenly realizing how big she is! Less than a year until kindergarten. We should make more crafts, we should read more books, we should watch less TV, etc. I'm having a little Mommy freak out. Where did all that time go and did I spend it wisely? I'm so lucky to be home, but sometimes I let the housework and every day stuff take up the whole day and I don't just sit down and enjoy my kid like I used to.

We were watching video from when she first came home. She was so different. Take my advice...make sure you videotape! You won't remember what they were like. The pictures help, but the videos are so great to watch. My daughter thinks watching videos of herself is so much fun!

Fall is my favorite season. I love this time of year and it always seems to be so busy. From now until New Year's, time will fly by. That makes the waiting a bit easier, I guess. How are my fellow waiters doing? Thanks for reading and I will try to post more faithfully!

No comments: