Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Raising Friday - Suitcase edition

To help pass the waiting time, we are headed to visit my family! Suitcase packing in progress as we speak. Any time her little red suitcase makes an appearance, my daughter gets very happy! She loves a trip.

When I was young, all my family lived nearby. Visiting family was our main source of entertainment. I think "visiting" has kind of been lost in the "busyness" of our lives, now. We should take more time just to visit each other. Not for any specific reason, just because it is fun to talk to one another and enjoy each other's company.

Great idea...now someone invite me over for a visit! OK, at least invite someone else that you know over for a visit. Nothing fancy, just conversation and cookies or something like that.

I think I was born in the wrong era. I need to be a 60's housewife. I do detest pearls and high heels, though. I much prefer Capris and sandals.

So there's your challenge....visit with someone you love! Happy Friday!

No comments: